The AMU Engineering Entrance Examination or AMU EEE conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the most important engineering entrance exams for all Engineering aspirants who wish to pursue Under Graduate (UG) engineering degree programs offered at the Faculty of Engineering & Technology at Aligarh Muslim University.
The Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Aligarh Muslim University is also known as the Zakir Hussain College of Engineering & Technology, founded on 21st November, 1938. The department got its name from former President of India, Dr. Zakir Husain, who was also a great scholar.
The Aligarh Muslim University has got the status of a Central University and is considered as one of the largest and well known Universities in India. It has a vast number of faculties offering various courses in a variety of discipline. Hence, out of all the faculties, the faculty of Engg. & Tech. of AMU is considered as the largest. The department Engg. & Tech. offers various programs such as the Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) of 5 years (10 semesters) duration and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) of 4 years (8 semesters) duration.
AMU Engineering Entrance Exam
- AMUEEE Online Registration Open: November/December
- Online Registration and confirmation of online application submission: Last week of January
- AMUEEE Dates: April/May
- Declaration of Result: June / July
- For exact dates visit EducationNews.Shiksha
AMU EEE Pattern
It will be of 3 hours duration and the questions will be objective of 150 marks. The total number of questions will be 150 covering subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. One has to sit for Paper 2 of opting for architecture.
AMU EEE Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidates applying for AMU EEE should have passed the class 12th or 10+2 or other equivalent examination from a recognized central or state board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in their qualifying examination.
- Those candidates having a diploma with at least 50% aggregate marks are also eligible to apply for AMU EEE.
AMU EEE Application Form
The candidates are required to fill up online application from for AMU EEE, which will be available at AMU official website www.amu.ac.in.
AMU Engineering Branches
The admission to AMU is complete based upon the candidate’s performance in the Engineering Entrance Examination (EEE). Following are the branches of engineering in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (Petrochemical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (Electronics Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (Computer Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) (Chemical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.)
AMU EEE Contact Details
Office of the Controller of Examinations,
AMU, Aligarh – 202002