- Amu Law Entrance Exam
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019
Aligarh Muslim University conducts the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 for admission to its several BA LLB programmes in their three study centres namely AMU Centre Malappuram, AMU Aligarh, AMU Centre Murshidabad.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
- AMU B.A.L.L.B 2019 exam will be held on third week of May, 2019
- AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 online application will be available from: March, 2019
- AMU Law Entrance Test Date: Third week May, 2019
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must successfully complete their class 12 or other equivalent examination scoring 50% aggregate marks.
- The candidates should not be more than 22 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
The candidates can avail the AMU law entrance exam 2019 online application form from the month of March, 2019. The application forms along the fees of Rs. 500/- should be submitted successfully before the last date of form submission.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
The AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 will be an offline test of 100 marks divided into two sections. The first section will comprise of 75 objective type questions carrying 1 mark each and the remaining 25 marks will have short descriptive type question.
The question paper will have questions that will cover topics from Current Affairs and General Knowledge, General English, Reasoning and Aptitude.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
The admit cards for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 will be available online for candidates to download from the official website. Under no circumstances, the candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam without having a valid admit card.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Result
The admission process for BA LLB programmes through AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 is completely based on merit, the candidates can access the results from the official website of Aligarh Muslim University by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website and hit the related link button.
- Provide any information such as Name and Father’s Name or Date of Birth, Registration Number/Roll Number.
- A captcha code will be available for the candidates which should be submitted in the specified field.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to get redirected to the result page from where the result can be downloaded.