Shri Venkateshwara University
Shri Venkateshwara University Located was established by Sri Bankey Bihari Educational & Welfare Trust in 2010 through UP Govt Act 26 of 2010 and recognized by the UGC u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act 1956. Shri Venkateshwara University is a multi-disciplinary, student-centric, research-focused university offering a full range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. SVU's multi-disciplinary curriculum provides students a strong foundation in disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, medical sciences, technology and engineering studies, communications and management, while enabling them to gain mastery of a subject of their choosing.
- To be a global center of academic excellence with the state-of-art facilities and the best educational resources for imparting innovative knowledge and learning environment and resources
- To be an accredited center of high standard research by identifying and nurturing and talents for knowledge generation and balancing personal and professional excellence.
- Knowledge dissemination for achievements in the international arena and facilitating the integration of multidisciplinary approaches for enrichment and quality enhancement.
- Development of professionalism among students for a global vision and managerial leadership.
- To carry forward the mission of generating quality manpower resources for addressing the emerging demands of our country
Courses in Shri Venkateshwara University
- Diploma In Pharmacy
- Diploma In Elementary Education (Btc)
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (Anm)
- General Nursing & Midwifer
- Bachelor Of Education
- Bachelor Of Science
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy(Lateral Entry)
- Bachelor Of Pharmacy
- Bachelor Of Business Administration
- Bachelor Of Technology (Lateral Entry)
- Bachelor Of Technology
- Master Of Technology
- Master Of Business Administration
Schools in Shri Venkateshwara University
- School of Pharmaceutical Science
- School of Commerce & Management
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Law & Jurisprudence
- School of Nursing
- College Of Pharmacy
- School Of Pharmacy
Admission Procedure for UG & PG Courses
The admission in all university courses are through SVU Common Entrance Test (SVUCET), followed by Personal Counselling/Discussion.
The SVUCET schedule is notified in the admission notification. However, in some of the courses, admission will be merit based. For admission in MBA course, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will also be conducted in addition SVUCET. Other national level entrance test such as AIEEE, CAT, MAT, XAT, GATE, GPAT, etc. will also be considered for the purpose of admission.
Admission Procedure for Research
Aspirants must have a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped) in the subject concerned to fulfill eligibility criterion for admission to Ph.D. program.
Application for admission in the prescribed form is available at the office of the Registrar or may be download from the website. The duly filled application with desired enclosures and draft should be sent to “The Registrar, Shri Venkateshwara University, NH-24, Rajabpur, Gajraula, Distt.- Amroha-244236 (U.P.)” or can be directly submitted at the university.
The university shall admit Ph.D. students only through an entrance test called Shri Venkateshwara University Common Entrance Test (SVUCET) for Ph.D. and M. Phil program. The question paper will comprise of 50 multiple choice questions for 50 marks; and descriptive type questions for 50 marks.
SVUCET shall be followed by a Personal Interview / Personal Discussion (Pre RDC).The national scholarship holder/NET qualifier are exempted from Entrance Test.
Shri Venkateshwara University
NH-24, Venkateshwara Nagar,
Distt:- Amroha,U.P.-244236, 91-8192997478